14.3.13

Rain Rain Go Away




Supplies Needed
Tube of choice. I used Rain by Keith Garvey. You can purchase Tube and get License# HERE.
Template of choice. I used Hide And Seek. You can download it HERE.
(I do not claim to have created this template however I have uploaded it for you to use because I do not know who created it. If this belongs to you please let me know and I will give you credit for your work.)
Font of choice. I used Fuzzy Xmas. You can find it HERE.
Scrapkit called Rain Rain Go Away by Jens Sweet Temptations. This is a PTU kit that can be purchased HERE.

Elements used in this tag ....
Paper4
Raynbrella1
Splash1
Boot1
Duck1
Raynepuddle
Bubbles2


This tutorial is written for those who have a working knowledge of PSPx4 (any version should work).
This tutorial is of my own creation and was written on March 14, 2013. Please do not copy and paste on any other site, forum or blog. This tutorial is copyrighted to me only. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

Let's Get Started.
Any Questions Please Check My Example Tag.
(Remember to save often)


Open Template.
Delete Copyright and All Word Art layers.
We will start at the bottom layer and work our way up.
Open Paper4, paste as a new layer below Raster4, Activate Raster4, Selections/Select All/Float/Defloat/Invert, Activate Paper4 layer, Cut/Select None, delete Raster4.
Open Paper4, paste as a new layer below Copy Of Raster4, Activate Copy Of Raster4, Selections/Select All/Float/Defloat/Invert, Activate Paper4 layer, Cut/Select None, delete Copy Of Raster4.
Open Paper4, paste as a new layer below Raster3, Activate Raster3, Selections/Select All/Float/Defloat/Invert, Activate Paper4 layer, Cut/Select None, delete Raster3.
Open Paper4, paste as a new layer below Raster2, Activate Raster2, Selections/Select All/Float/Defloat/Invert, Activate Paper4 layer, Cut/Select None, delete Raster2.

Open Tube Of Choice
Paste As A New Layer
Position And Resize As Needed
Add Drop Shadow

Open Raynbrella1
Paste As A New Layer
Erase Arm
Resize 80%
Add Drop Shadow

Open Splash1
Paste As A New Layer
Resize 45%
Duplicate Twice

Open Boot1
Paste As A New Layer
Resize 40%
Duplicate
Drop Shadow

Open Duck1
Paste As A New Layer
Resize 35%
Add Drop Shadow
Duplicate
Resize 65%
Duplicate Twice

Open Raynepuddle
Paste As A New Layer
Resize 55%

Open Bubbles2
Paste As A New Layer
Resize 35%
Duplicate 3 Times

Add Name and Copyright info.
Merge visible
Resize 80% (if desired)
Save as a PNG!

I would ♥ to see your results. E-Mail me a copy HERE and I will add it to my site!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Blinkie

I CT For....



Forums


Licenses

  • Addictive Pleasures - AP0019CF
  • Alicia Mujica - LDS1086
  • Arthur Crowe - AC816
  • Barbara Jensen - BJ3393
  • Black Widow Creationz - BWC_C101
  • Creative Design Outlet - CDO-2869
  • Creative Misfits - CM-298CS
  • Elias Chatzoudis - EAS11903
  • Gorjuss - SW7356
  • Keith Garvey - KG1421
  • Lorenzo Di Mauro - LO1225DM
  • My Psp Tubes - MPT12118
  • Pics For Design - PFD_Cryss0407
  • PSP Tube Emporium - PTE2235
  • Scraps And The City - SATC2030
  • Scraps N Crap - SNC_CRFR
  • Tony Tzanoukakis - TTZ389
  • Up Your Art - UpYourArt4634
  • VeryMany - VMT_Cryss0407
  • Zindy Nielsen - ZZT3160

Stalkable Blogs














Affinity Jamz

Followers