4.12.11

My Blue Christmas




Supplies Needed
Scrapkit called My Blue Christmas by Wacky Winnie Designz. This is a PTU kit that can be purchased HERE.
Tube of choice. I used Emo Christmas by Lady Mishka. You can purchase Tube and get License# HERE.
Mask of choice. I used WSL_Mask144 by Weescotslass. You can get it HERE.
Font of choice. I used Simply*Glamorous.

This tutorial is written for those who have a working knowledge of PSPx3 (any version should work).
This tutorial is of my own creation and was written on December 4, 2011. Please do not copy and paste on any other site, forum or blog. This tutorial is copyrighted to me only. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

Let's Get Started.
Any Questions Please Check My Example Tag.
(Remember to save often)


Open new image 700x700.
Add new raster layer and flood fill #FFFFFF.
Open Paper17 and add as a new layer.
Open Mask of choice or the one I used (WSL_Mask144).
Layers/New Mask Layer/From Image/Source Luminance/Invert Mask Data.
Layers/Merge/Merge Group.
Open Tree1, paste as a new layer, resize 40%, add drop shadow.
Open Box1, paste as a new layer, resize 30%, add drop shadow.
Open Box2, paste as a new layer, resize 26%, add drop shadow.
Open Box 3 & 4, paste as a new layers, resize 20%, add drop shadow.
Open Garland1, paste as a new layer, resize 16%, add drop shadow.
Open Door Frame2, paste as a new layer, resize 20%, add drop shadow.
Open Snowman1, paste as a new layer, resize 10%, add drop shadow.
Open Rain1, paste as a new layer, resize 10%.
Add Name and Copyright info.
Merge visible, resize 80% (if desired) , save as a PNG!

I would ♥ to see your results. E-Mail me a copy HERE and I will add it to my site!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Blinkie

I CT For....



Forums


Licenses

  • Addictive Pleasures - AP0019CF
  • Alicia Mujica - LDS1086
  • Arthur Crowe - AC816
  • Barbara Jensen - BJ3393
  • Black Widow Creationz - BWC_C101
  • Creative Design Outlet - CDO-2869
  • Creative Misfits - CM-298CS
  • Elias Chatzoudis - EAS11903
  • Gorjuss - SW7356
  • Keith Garvey - KG1421
  • Lorenzo Di Mauro - LO1225DM
  • My Psp Tubes - MPT12118
  • Pics For Design - PFD_Cryss0407
  • PSP Tube Emporium - PTE2235
  • Scraps And The City - SATC2030
  • Scraps N Crap - SNC_CRFR
  • Tony Tzanoukakis - TTZ389
  • Up Your Art - UpYourArt4634
  • VeryMany - VMT_Cryss0407
  • Zindy Nielsen - ZZT3160

Stalkable Blogs














Affinity Jamz

Followers